"Générosité" Wine Vintage - 6 Bottles Case
Domaine du Cassard - Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux Rouge
An exceptional vintage:
- Sponsored by Fabienne Thibeault : Sponsor of the Association Agir Cancer Gironde and therefore of the "Generosité" Vintage Wine, accompanied by her husband Christian Montagnac
- Harvested and graciously bottled by many personalities and artists including Laurence Peraud, Grace De Capitani, Eric Corbeyran, Jean Pierre Jacquin, Jean Luc Ducreux, Pascale Perrez, Marie Bénédicte Roy, Christine Cloarec- Le Nabour, Véronique Hammerer, Richard Sanderson, Sylvie Dellib Acher, Jean Pierre Kalfon, Nancy Murillo, Luigi Gigliotti, François Deblaye, Sandy LR, Rurik Sallé, Hervé Dherbomez, Bernard Beaufrere, Marc Fichel, Lionel Habert, Régina Rebecca, Alexandre Chassagnac, Jean-Pascal Paubert, Jean-Luc and Quentin Jamrozik, Jean-Luc Ducreux, Laurence Culture, Adeline Billières ...
- Based on the excellent "Prestige" red wine,medalled many times in previous vintages.
- With the generous support of Corbeyran for the creation of the label and the companies: Montendre printing house for the 2,000 printings, Gerfrand for the supply of 1,000 bottles, Gabriel for 1,000 corks, Smurfit Kappa for the marking of cases, the cottage La Sauvageonne, the Château du Pontet, the Closerie du Chêne Bleue for accommodation and Chaintrier for the transportation of people.
2,000 bottles are sold in support of the association Agir cancer Gironde, which will receive a €10 donation per bottle
- Only sold in cases of 6 bottles : Unit price 19.9 € (VAT included) * 6 = 119.4 € for the 6 bottles case Your Donation: €60
- As part of this vintage, we chose a direct delivery from the Domain (delay of 5 to 7 days) in order to reduce marketing costs and increase the value of the donation.
Depending on the quantities ordered, actual shipping costs are implied, which are calculated and displayed upon payment. Therefore, actual shipping costs are not flat-rate as on the rest of the website.
- Free if withdrawal at the Domain
|Château / Maison:||Domaine du Cassard|
|Terroir:||calcareous clay soil|
|Average age of the vineyard:||25-30 years|
|Aging potential:||10 years and over|